XT-TX1600 Cat5 Video ExtenderUse a single CAT5 cable to broadcast high-resolution SXGA, stereo audio, RS-232 and IR signals up to 16 locations, up to 1,000 feet away.*
- Supports Dual Screens.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1920x1200
- HDTV Compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, Stereo Audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 16 locations.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
- RS-232c Communication support to single or multiple Displays.
- IR command to single or multiple Displays.
XT1600 enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays. Data Broadcasting Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers. Learning and Training XT800 can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities. Take full control of your remote screens With XT1600 you get full RS232 bidirectional communication to your remote screens. This gives you the power to access information such as screen operation logs from your remote locations. You gain valuable insight into when and how the screen is being used, it's effectiveness and how much life is left on your screen. You can also send power commands such as on/off to one or all of the screens in the group. The RS232 feature saves you time and money by better managing and prolonging the life of your digital signage network.
|Format||RGBHV, RGsB, YUV, Y/C, CVBS|
|Resolution||Up to 1900 x 1200 VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA|
|Connector type||HD 15 socket|
|Signal Type||Stereo unbalanced|
|Connector||3.5mm jack socket|
|RS232||DB9M, TXD, RXD, Gnd., 9600 bps|
|Supply||External 5VDC 2A 5 x2.1 mm.|
|Dimensions||8.6 x 4.6 x 1.1* in.
(22 x 11.8 x 2.7cm)
(*1.2 in. / 3.1 cm. with pegs)
|Weight||3.5 lbs. (1.5 kg.)|
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, Please Contact our sales representative at:
Toll Free: 1-800-AVI-2131
UXGA/Audio/IR/RS-232 point-to-multi-point CAT5 Extender, 16-Port Transmitter. Includes [XT-TX1600, (CCVGAMM06), & (CCPWR06US) or (CCPWR06EU)]